USING ICONS FROM FONT AWESOME; a tutorial by azurethemes/salazhar
I’ve gotten a few asks on how I added icons on my main blog. I got them from Font Awesome and I thought I could make a tutorial on how to apply them to your blog. The difficulty depends on your knowledge on HTML and CSS, but it suggest you you should know the basics of of both.
patterns | backgrounds #3
Para descargar: Da click derecho en la imagen que quieras usar, luego Guardar Como.
Theme 06 (revamped) -
Black ‘n’ BlueVongola Decimo
- Infinite Scroll/pagination
- Optimized for Google Chrome, 1280x800 resolution
- 1 column: 400px or 500px posts
- Everything is customizable
- 8 Custom Links
- Optional billy player
- Optional captions
- Optional monochrome images
- Optional fading images
- Featuring Tsunayoshi Sawada from Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- Sidebar image is 250x400
- Art credit: Seirenn on Deviantart
Like or reblog if you use or plan to use this theme or just if you like it! And if you encounter problems you can always message me <3
- 300px/400px/500px post size
- One sidebar image (325px by 125px)
- Reblog button
- Blur effect option
- Four custom links
- Caption on/off option
- Interactive fish option
- Grayscale filter option
- Music player option
- Infinite scroll/pagination option
- Photo credit: ( x )
#E8E4F6 / #E4F0F6 / #FBF4FA / #F7FCFA
Theme #5 (Revamped) “Bang Bang Baby”
- 1 column, 400px (Options: 250px / 500px / Grid theme)
- 10 links
- Customizable Colors
- Music Player
- Do edit the theme as much as you want.
- Do not repost.
- Do not claim as your own.
- Do not use as base code.
- Do not remove the credit.
- Patterns: subtlepatterns
If you have any problem please let me know! Like or reblog if you’re using or thinking of using! Thank you, and enjoy!
- 2 sidebar pics 90x90px
- title + description
- popup navigation
- 4 custom links
- 500px posts
- DON’T remove the credit
- Please LIKE/REBLOG if you use this. (or if you like it)
- Any questions can be asked here
- Principles for Combining Typefaces
- How to Create a Retro Style Poster
- How to Create a Spectrum Poster Design
- How to Design a Classic Serif Poster
- How to Design a Simple Textured Typography Poster
- How to Create a Broken Plate Typography Effect
- How to Create a Retro Folded Typography
- How to Create a Water Typography Effect
- How to Create a Milk Typography Effect
3. Textures / Backgrounds:
4. Color Palettes:
+ Looking for inspiration?