Designed to look good in every device, Dublin and its look are perfect for blogger! We simply got your back.
This theme is 100% customizable!
I’m a little too obsessed with From Dusk Till Dawn right now. So there’s this.
- Sidebar image is 200px in width, any size in height
- Sidebar background is 300px in width, and whatever your screen length is in height.
- Must have three links to look it’s best
- Jump pagination (up to three)
- Main title and subtitle option available on theme
- Description length goes on auto-scroll if it’s too long
- Tags appear when you hover over on info
- As always, please like/reblog if this was at all helpful to you. They keep me going.
- Do not distribute this anywhere else, and do not steal/use my codes as a base.
- You’re free to edit for your own use. Keep my credit intact, it’s quite small and protects you from rain.
↓ theme .o4 Uɴʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ⇢ by Jayn
Aah, this song though. I based this theme after the opening theme song to Tokyo Ghoul, “Unravel” - which is amazing.
Anyway, there are some things I should note here. I tested the theme out on Firefox, Chrome and Opera and it should be functional - but the sidebar image may flicker a bit with Firefox.
You’ll also notice that there are like/reblog buttons when you’re not using infinite scroll, but once you turn on that option there is just a reblog link. That’s because there was some conflict with infinite scroll and the buttons, so it’s intentional.
Aside from that, make sure you only have ONE post size selected in your theme options! To change the text on the side and the pictures, etc, check out the ‘customizing help’ link. If you have any other questions or concerns, please send an ask to my theme blog ( LittleJayneyCakes )!
If you’re using the theme, plan to use it, or just like it, please be sure to reblog or like the post so I know! :)
Optimized for Chrome.
f e a t u r e s
- cool slide out hidden sidebar thing
- optional grayscale/monochrome theme
- Reblog and Like buttons
- optional shaking images on hover
- 250px, 400px or 500px sized posts
- four optional custom links
- optional tags, captions/sources, and infinite scroll
- customizable colors
- customized scrollbars
THEME 21.0 - Precious
- square sb image
- updates tab
- second desc
- second title
- extra links in second desc (opt)
- 5 customizable links
- small cursor
- 400px posts
- notes on display at the side
- please like or reblog if you’re using!!
- do not claim as your own
- please please please don’t remove the credit
- message me if you have any inquiries!
flawless base code by meliapond
- click “More”
- click “More”
- click “More”
- Also on my current theme blog layout - Click the three lines in the bottom left corner.
Difficulty: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Requested By: anonymous
Notes: This isn’t for the faint-hearted because I and many others will know how tetchy coding with scripts can be so please be wary. I can only help so much if you’re not that familiar with scripts/html/css.
I’m going to be telling you specifically how to recreate THIS PAGE.
how do i get the backround to not tile? Sorry if its obvious !
Then, add a line under that (just hit enter), and add this:
Theme 27: Checkmate
Live Preview || Pastebin || FreeTextHost
Do you know how to put custom icons/images on a link on your blog, like puttings a star or something on the link to a page or ask me or something?
There’s an easy way to do this. Either in the description, or the main html, you can put:
<a href=”LINK URL”><img src=”IMG URL”></a>
Just replace the placeholders with the link, and the direct link to the image, and the image will be the link.
hey, im really new to all of this html stuff and i was wondering how to use the page html? as in, where do i place it in the main html of my theme or if it even goes in there at all?? i havent been able to find any tutorials, and i found out it didnt work if i just pasted it into my family page..
If you’re talking about custom pages, you may want to look at this tutorial.